Tuesday 15 March 2016

TV Reviews: The End is Coming

In case there's anyone following my blog for my TV reviews, I'm going to be heavily scaling down my reviews from henceforth.

I'll be concentrating on just one TV programme at any one time so that I can start to dedicate my time to my other writing related passion of creative writing.

I can't do both writing and blogging, so TV reviews gets the chop I'm afraid.

I'll continue to review 'Occupied' and 'Star Wars: Rebels' (which both finish their seasons soon) but 'The Walking Dead', 'Flash', 'Vikings' and 'X-Files' will not continue to get any reviews from now on, except perhaps, their finales.

I'll be doing Game of Thrones though when it starts up soon-ish.

Technology blogging will continue at more of less it's same level .


No comments:

Post a Comment